The Human Equation was among the first New Board Member Education training providers to be approved by the Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares and Mobile Homes. Our Division-approved educational curriculum was developed by subject matter experts, as well as insurance and risk management specialists at Setnor Byer Insurance & Risk.
Since 1997, The Human Equation has built a national reputation for excellence in online educational content development and design principles. Our online training has been certified by various well-respected professional organizations to satisfy their members’ strict continuing education requirements, including:
- The Florida Bar
- The State Bar of Georgia
- The Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation
- The HR Certification Institute (HRCI)
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
The Human Equation has developed its national reputation by:
- Meeting our clients’ needs.
- Providing immediate delivery of fair, honest, courteous and professional treatment.
- Developing educational content that is accurate and up-to-date.
- Providing prompt and effective technical assistance, training and guidance.
- Responding to requests for assistance.
- Providing reasonable access to appropriate staff and subject matter experts.
Ask an Expert
Advisory Board Members, which include risk management professionals, attorneys, financial advisors and accountants, are available to supplement The Human Equation’s online training with support, comments and feedback. Our Advisory Board has developed a comprehensive risk management program for Condominium Associations that promotes effective management and oversight, which can ultimately limit disputes, minimize disruptions and avoid associated costs.
The Human Equation’s Advisory Board can be a valuable asset to condominium board members. For information about our Advisers, please contact us at 800-521-9667 or email us.